1) gas, liquid or mixed state to choose different types of solenoid valve;
2) Medium temperature different specifications of the product, otherwise the coil will burn off, the seal aging, seriously affect life;
3) medium viscosity, usually under 50cSt.
If more than this value, the diameter is greater than 15mm, with multi-function solenoid valve, diameter of less than 15mm, with high-viscosity solenoid valve.
4) Medium cleanliness should be in the solenoid valve before the installation of the recoil filter valve, low pressure, you can choose the Direct action diaphragm type solenoid valve;
5) If the medium is directional flow, and does not allow backflow, need two-way circulation; 6) The medium temperature should be selected within the allowable range of solenoid valve.